We Can Finally Buy CBD Oil Legally In Texas
Most Texans thought that marijuana and getting high were one and the same for the longest time, thereby leading to the stigma of this controversial plant. But as the years go by, further research and discoveries led to the uncovering of its other health benefits. Scientists discovered that apart from THC, there are more than 113 other active compounds found in the plant and that includes Cannabidiol that is more popularly known as CBD. Greg Abbott and many other people from the North Texas area have said this many times. If you are a fan of the Lonestar State, or even just places like San Antonio, you know how incredibly anti-drug this one state can be.
CBD is known for its beneficial effects on one’s health and works without triggering any psychoactive reactions from the person. You actually feel better because of CBD without giving you the nasty high it is infamous for, giving marijuana a more credible reputation in the medical community. It is being widely studied for years now but many are still clueless as to what CBD is all about.
CBD Oil Actions
• Blocks pain receptors thereby reducing pain
• Increases the joint’s flexibility to treat inflammation
• Maintain normal blood glucose levels to prevent you from developing Diabetes
• Reduces the pain felt by patients undergoing chemotherapy or other anti-cancer treatments
• Addresses PTSD symptoms and reduces anxiety
• Reduces seizures and fits manifested by patients with Epilepsy
CBD Finally Comes To Texas
Texas has to be one of the most conservative states out there. Governor Greg Abbott has been massively against drugs for the longest time. However, now he is allowing people to buy CBD legally in the great state of Texas (see: https://www.cbdoilrelief.net/where-to-buy-cbd-oil-in-texas-legally/).
The Texas government has finally realized the true power of this compound for people with mild and serious illnesses alike. They have finally concluded that people in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio are all seeing major potential in this extract.
Some of the reasons they are convinced is because of CBD’s ability to help relieve conditions like these below.
CBD is helpful in treating a diverse range of medical maladies and ailments. Among the most common condition it treats are:
• Inflammation – Inflammation is the common culprit for conditions like arthritis, a chronic condition that can impede with various activities of daily living. But the inflammation markers responsible for triggering arthritis are broken down and eventually flexes the joints and the ligaments. See how LA’s mixologists got creative with CBD Oil.
• Cancer – cancer affects people of all walks of life now. Most treatments aren’t just painful but invasive too and are often just as bad as cancer itself when it comes to the adverse reactions. Fortunately, recent studies show that CBD not only relieves pain but kills cancers cells without affecting the normal ones. It also boosts the appetite, so patients can better overcome the bad sides of chemotherapy and radiation that are often used to treat various cancers.
• Diabetes – CBD offers palliative relief by acting on cytokine, a protein that plays a major role in the development of several autoimmune diseases.
• Fibromyalgia – already known to be helpful in relieving pain, CBD offers the same relief to patients diagnosed with Fibromyalgia so they can bear and overcome the pain of their condition without having to resort to the use of prescription drugs.
• Chronic Pain – is something we all experience from time to time. It works by blocking pain receptors that consequently results in pain relief. Its effects are similar to Vicodin, an opioid that relieves pain minus the high you get from it.
• PTSD and Anxiety – CBD has calming properties and it comes in handy for people who often have anxiety attacks or suffers from PTSD because of a traumatic experience.
• Epilepsy – patients with epilepsy benefit the most from CBD as even drugs such as Epidolex that requires a prescription is made up of 90% Cannabidiol. Among the first recorded study on CBD’s ability to help people with epilepsy was with the use of Charlotte’s Web, which is heavily laden with CBD extract and worked on the young ones as well.
• Cigarette Use – more studies are still needed to prove the positive correlation between cigarette and CBD use but so far, there’s a notable 40% reduction in cigarette use among those who used a CBD inhaler.
• Multiple Sclerosis – an autoimmune disorder, Multiple Sclerosis is a lifelong condition with no cure. Pain is a common complaint of patients and we all know by now that CBD is an effective pain reliever and perhaps a heaven-sent solution for this condition that nature has provided us.
CBD Oil Forms
CBD is not the only active ingredient found on marijuana but studies on its positive effects are just dawning on many people over the last few years. People used to focus on its negative sides and the natural high it gives, thus the accompanying stigma that is gradually being broken down by pieces of facts that supports marijuana isn’t that bad at all especially if CBD concentrations are higher. And as such, this resulted in more forms of CBD-rich products available to the public.
• Oral Pills and Edibles – the oral forms are always the most convenient to use as there aren’t usually any special preparations in taking them. They’re like any other supplement or drug you take daily or from time to time. Often sold in capsule form, its effect kicks in in as fast as 30 minute for an almost instant relief. Other edibles are even cooked with butter and can be sold as candies, brownies, rice treats, etc. and usually works after half an hour of ingestion like with oral pills. https://www.cbdoilrelief.net/
• Oil – not as easily taken as oral pills and edibles, oils are widely sold now in various health stores. You can drop it on your tongue or apply on the affected body part.
• Patches – another safe way of taking CBD is by simply applying the patch on your body that bothers you the most, especially if it is any pain you feel here and there. The skin slowly absorbs the CBD extract on the wet patch and its effect can be felt for hours.
• Lotions – when you are not too keen on taking anything as controversial as CBD orally, CBD in lotion or hand cream forms is way more convenient than oral pills after all. The downside is that it does not work right away unlike the other more popular forms of CBD.
And since the CBD market is fairly new, we can expect to see more unconventional forms of CBD products in the coming years and not just limited to the ones mentioned earlier.
How to Make CBD Oil
1. Tear the marijuana buds into smaller pieces.
2. Place it on a baking sheet and bake it for 40 minutes at 240°F.
3. Boil a pot of water before adding the marijuana buds.
4. Let it simmer for 3 to 5 hours.
5. Strain the mixture into a cheesecloth.
CBD must be extracted from the plant for you to get all the good things from it and you can do this by cooking it. However, you can only get CBD from marijuana plants that are bred to be rich in CBD in the first place. The plant getting heated up initiates the release of THC in the plant. After the water boils and you already added up the marijuana buds, you may need to strain it a few more time to get the CBD extract/oil you want the most. When you think it is almost over, you are actually mistaken. You need to mix it up with carrying agents or chemicals such as olive oil, CO2, ethanol or butane. Since the process can take a while and not something everything can and is willing to do, it makes perfect sense to purchase CBD oil or products rather than do the laborious process by yourself. But first, you need to make sure the state where you live in legally allows people to plant marijuana, breed them, process them, and then sell them to be consumed/used by the public.
If you’re in Texas, make sure to check out some online stores – because you can now buy CBD legally, which is exciting!
While it is gaining in popularity as of recent years, you still can’t just find or buy CBD oil from any store in your neighborhood. There are specific cannabis (medical or recreational) dispensaries where you can buy it from. Other places require a prescription before you can get your hands on them while some don’t. It helps to know existing marijuana laws in your state, so you don’t get in trouble. When used right and with the recommendations of a doctor, you can enjoy the many health benefits that CBD oil offers only to those open-minded enough to consider using/taking it.