Weight loss has never been so fast and easy.
No matter how much we try to deny it, or ignore, we can’t help but be drawn to people who fit the perfect image. It means that they look cool, cool enough to strut the latest fashion trends without being bothered by jiggly fats and annoying bulges. Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with the metabolism of our youth, right when puberty just hit us and our metabolism is up to par with our raging hormones. This is a great way to get started with meridia. Imagine that, those were the days. Sadly, gravity sets in and everything goes down. There goes your life as well, especially your social life. It is such a shame that people get bullied and ridiculed because they are fat. We don’t want to be labeled as discriminatory but deep down inside, we often pass judgment to the next person just because he or she is overweight or obese. There’s little we can do about these people, it takes a whole lot more initiative to change an entire society’s mindset. But there is something we can do with our weight. It does not have to be purely for aesthetic reasons, but for a healthy and long quality life in the years to come.
If you miss your younger body and tried moving heaven and earth to get it back but without much success, I guess it’s time for a backup in the form of Meridia. Sibutramine (Meridia) is a great weight loss tool that affects certain chemicals in a person’s brain that have to do with weight maintenance. People who are having problem sticking to his diet, an exercise routine or any weight loss effort can really benefit from Meridia. When you supplement proper diet and exercise with this powerful drug, you can finally go down several sizes smaller.
Consult your doctor first and tell him about your plans of supplementing your weight loss regimen with such a drug. If he tells you it is okay, go ahead and start transforming your body and your life right before your very eyes. But before that, you need to be wary of the following considerations:
• Stay away from the drug if you are taking or have taken a MAO inhibitor or if you are allergic to its component, sibutramine.
• Inform your doctor about these conditions:
o high blood pressure
o kidney or liver disease
o underactive thyroid
o history of gallstones
o bleeding disorder
o 16 years old or younger and 65 years old or older
• Inform your doctor about other drugs you are taking like cold or allergy drugs, antidepressants, or painkillers.
• Tell your doctor if the drug was not effective because you fail to lose the minimum four pounds since you started taking the drug or 4-weeks into the added supplementation. These are great diet supplements.
Aside from taking MAO inhibitors, the following conditions also rule out any chances of you ever being allowed to take this drug:
• High blood pressure
• History of coronary artery disease
• An eating disorder
• History of stroke or heart attack
• Taking stimulant diet supplements
• Pregnant or lactating
If you are wondering how to start taking Meridia, of course, seek your doctor first. With his go signal, take it orally once a day.
Why This Weight Loss Pill Is So Effective
And you can take it regardless if you have eaten something or not. It is expected to lose around four pounds during the first month. If you didn’t lose at least that weight, it is best to have a little talk with your doctor once more. Make it a point that you get to have your pulse and blood pressure checked regularly too. You can only continuously take Meridia for two years, not any longer than that. When storing, ensure that you put it somewhere away from heat, light and moisture. This little weight loss pill has been gaining fame precisely for that reason- it helps people slim down(plain and simple). In case you miss a dose, take it at once. But if it is almost time for the next dose, just skip the previous dose. Never take another dose to make up for the one you have missed.
Things to Avoid
• Do not drive or operate machineries.
• Avoid other similar weight loss pills.
• Refrain from taking any cold, cough or allergy drugs.
• Stay away from alcohol all the time.
Remember that the following are the common side effects you’ll experience while you are on Meridia:
• Upset stomach and dry mouth
• Stomach pain and constipation
• Changes in appetite
• Headache, joint pain, and back pain
• Flu symptoms like sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, and cough
• Feeling depressed, dizzy or nervous
• Redness, warmth or a tingly feeling underneath your skin
• Mild skin rash
• Sleeping issues (insomnia)
But if you experience the following more serious side effects, be ready to seek emergency medical assistance such as these signs of an allergy: difficulty in breathing, hives, and swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue.
• shortness of breath
• fast, uneven or pounding heartbeats
• hallucinations, agitations, tremor, fever, nausea, vomiting, overactive reflexes, loss of coordination, diarrhea, and dilated pupils
• rigid muscles, sweating, high fever, confusion, andfainting
• easy bruising and nosebleeds
• high blood pressure
• sudden numbness or weakness
• chest pain or a heavy feeling on your chest radiating to your shoulder or arms
Like any other drug, Meridia has its pros and cons. You can only tell if it is safe for you after consulting with your doctor. If it is okay for you to take it, then good for you. Losing weight will no longer be that impossible feat that seems to elude you for as long as you can remember.